Introducing #GEMonline... An online training & support programme designed for you
This week we are pleased to announce the launch of our new initiative #GEMonline; a programme of online activities to support GEM participants and the wider community.
This online training and support programme will provide opportunities for people to continue their development, maintain their wellbeing and minimise the effects of isolation during this time. Filled with five core themes, #GEMonline will offer:
- Activities to help GEMs continue their employability journey: #EMPLOYABILITY
- Taster sessions to learn new skills and talents: #SKILLS
- Ideas to support mental health and wellbeing: #WELLBEING
- Practical and relevant advice and information: #INFORMATION
- Fun and social activities to help reduce isolation: #SOCIAL
Each week a new timetable of activities will be released for everyone to access and join in. Below is the programme of activity planned for this week, week commencing 6th April.
We are keen for this to continually develop to provide support and activities to help people during this time. Therefore, if you or your organisation are interested in supporting this initiative by providing a session for #GEMonline, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now more than ever, we need to be there for our GEM participants and the community, show our support and help in any way possible.